Kiwanis Craft Lodge

The craft shop was built in 1957 (dedicated 1959?) from funds received from the Downtown Youngstown Kiwanis Club. The Club raised money by hosting an auction with WFMJ Radio. Originally rectangular, the rear was added on to as camp expanded, giving the Craft Shop the “L” shape it is toady. The garage doors were added later. The back room has been used periodically for crafts, a staff lodge, and a temporary nature center in 2012 when a tree fell through the nature center's roof.

Trivia and Memorable Moments

Help the Camp Fitch Bunch by editing this page.

Print/export